Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat... THANK YOU!!

I've been told you can Trick or Treat the town Square on Halloween for years. Now that I have adorable little goblins of my own, this year when someone mentioned it and the time to go, I was all over that. :) We told our friend Linda about it so she brought her boys too! We were very lucky to get Daddy to come meet us even though it was still work hours. Thank you for doing that, we felt very special getting to spend that time with you. The afternoon was BEAUTIFUL with just a cool enough breeze to have a light sweater or long sleeves. I was really enjoying holding the kids hands so I didn't take all the pictures I wanted of the crowd and the square but Mike did take some of the pictures and it's sweet to see myself in the pictures with my babies since that's not normally documented.
Anyway, let us begin our Trick or Treat tour, shall we? :)
Wait up Cora Grace!

Even though I instructed "The Big Bad Wolf" to hold "Little Red Riding Hood's" hand while they walked, she would have none of it. He's the BIG BAD WOLF for goodness sakes and her mother taught her not to trust such charachters on her way to "Grandmother's house". So I really couldn't blame her for running away from him. ;) Poor Evan didn't want to hold her hand anyway, he wanted to run and catch up with Linda and her 2 anyway! :)

Look at her all walking by herself "carrying" her basket like a future Louis Vuitton or something (that's for you Lo Lo). She doesn't even know we exhist. Look out world! he he he. Ahh :)

One of my favorites Mike took of our group. The 2 superheros had to stop for a photo op by mom then count their loot after doing about 3/4 of an "L" of the "square". We're right around City Cafe here. I mostly love the picture because the atomosphere was so pleasant, it's the best time of year to be hangin' at the square. :)

Here were are: Classic picture of Mormon's trick or treating at a bar (Bluesboro). :) It's ok, they had regular candy like everyone else. :) At each place, I made sure the kids know to say "Thank you" of which Evan would practically YELL, "THANK YOU!" to every stop. It was hilarious cause he would not say it normal. :)

Oh no... and we were having such a good time.

(There are no actual pictures of 'said' tantrum by Evan but ... it was a doosy and therefore... time to go. 'booooo')

Back at the fountain in front of the library, everything is now right with the world for Evan.... an therefore his parents feel all is right with the world again.:)

If we were in California, uncle Jesse would be teaching Evan to 'skate this rail' instead of just jump off it.. :) he he he

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I loooovvve that third picture down of Cora walking like girlfriend is on a mission! I just love your kids, they're so stinkin cute!!

Steph and E said...

Absolutely love this post! I wish I would have seen that on the square while I was there!

osj said...

love this!!!