Sunday, October 2, 2011

All about US: Day 2

 My favorite movie

Lila: I am currently not the movie lover, though when I was younger I loved movies! Our family would rent movies every weekend (at least) and a fond memory of my parents is for awhile on Saturday nights, they would go to (I think dinner), a movie and the grocery store. :). So, growing up, these were some staples in my life: Strange Brew, Monte Python movies, Real Genius and maybe Disney movies? As for now in my life, sadly my memory only allows for someone else to say a movie they love and I agree or disagree! (oh how I do wish for a better recall memory). I like romantic comedy's the best or even dramas. I can definitely tell you I do not like any rated R movies. I feel very uncomfortable with cursing, sex or violence in movies. I know that sounds possibly boring or extreme but I do like adventure, romance and action... just not to the extreme. Recently I really loved all the Jane Austen inspired movies that people have talked about for years. The only movies I've seen in the theater lately are Harry Potter Movies and Twilight movies. Sad cause those were like a year ago and before that, it was years. I will admit, I don't pay attention since Evan was born so that could be a reason. I will publicly apologize to Mike cause he has always loved the movies (I really do think he should be a critic for all the movies he watches. he is not picky either). Thank goodness for Netflix! :)

Mike: Last of the Mohicans, Goodfellas, Aliens, Raising Arizona.
(so he'll be a man of little words, but at least we document his movies right? he he he. Let me add that he has made the statement many times... that any time the movie PREDATOR is on, he has to stop and watch. So please let me add it honorarily to his list. ha ha ha)

1 comment:

Steph and E said...

Eric recently introduced me to Raising Arizona, and we immediately bought it and have it in our meager collection. I LOVE it! Favorite line (and I quote it often) is when she bursts into tears "I luv him so muuuch!" Seriously, one of the funniest shows of all time...