Thursday, October 13, 2011

BOO! Did I scare you? he he he

So, Sunday I stayed home from church with the kids for their virus (told about in another post). I decided I would 'work' on Sunday but setting up for Halloween for the first time in like 2-3 years. The kids were very interested at first...


... Until I pushed the button to make Frankenstein sing his song, "Boo! Did I scare you?!", he asks. Well, yes, yes you did scare these precious babies and they didn't recover for quite awhile. Evan took DAYS. Tuesday night was he able to finally touch the animated decor (skeleton yells: "get me out of here" while banging around in the cage" I will include video at a later date.). I just love that CG is the more adventurous one out front, usually unfazed, is soooo sad but that Evan her big brother protector is Cowering well behind her. :D It really made me laugh. Eventually as I said, they have now been convinced that they are just toys. Within the day, while Evan still cowered, Cora started dancing to the music and chants. lol (video for that later too).

It is only a coincidence that Cora Grace is wearing Evan's old Skeleton PJ's. She's been wearing them since the summer and just happened to be wearing them that day. Still sad but so cute and appropriately dressed, impressive.

Lastly, my friend Lindsey had craft night a week or two ago (sad memory) to make tulle wreaths. I started a different brown and orange one but went back for more supplies and right colors to make my intended Halloween one. This is how it turned out. I'd prefer it was all black and I'd prefer Meghan made mine with her embroidery hoop cause hers looked AMAZING!!! Still, my spooky skeleton does add a little right? :)

**I just finished making the kids costumes today and will work on posting the pictures (still editing them but Evan was still up at 1130pm tonight! I don't know what his deal is. Maybe a growth spurt for his 3rd birthday on Friday? Whatever it is, is annoying. Momma needs her me time kid... :) he he he). I'm excited to show you and impressed I started and finished them in so short of time. So, look forward to that.

No comments: