Monday, October 10, 2011

All about US: Day 10

PHOTO NOW AND THEN

Lila: I don't have a now. I'll attempt to shower tomorrow and take one I'm not embarrased by. :)

1984-4th grade mullet. Thank you Mom. It's ok, I "girly'd" it up with this gray floral gunnie sack ruffled dress. lol. :)

1987 - 7th grade Sewing Class. My first sewn object: An Ice Cream Cone Pillow. The other choice I remember were sunglasses. I was very happy with my Pillow and kept it for many years. r.i.p. ice cream cone pillow (and giant bangs). also, do please click this pic to see my bangs larger. ha ha ha.

1992 Senior Prom. I think I look older than I am now in this picture sort of. lol. My sister in law Lisa let me borrow her 'jewels'. Sad personal note about this picture (besides the fact that after being turned down by my crush to go to prom with me so I had to ask a friend from church to please come with me, all so I could experience the iconic "PROM" - great friend but prom was OVERRATED!..) it's showing the ring I ALWAYS wore that my mom gave me. Fondly refered to as "the L5 ring because of the Greek key design (< not my ring but shows the design). I don't know if I can go all into it now but I lost the ring a year or so after this and was devistated. I will blog about it seperately one day.

Mike: (tba)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cut your hair the way you wanted it! Always the daring girl. Still cute. Love you. YFM