Sunday, October 30, 2011

All about US: Day 30 - LAST ONE!!

MY FUTURE DREAMS

Lila: I want more babies!! I want at least 1 more but still desire a brood, up to 6 children. I want them all to feel loved and appreciated by both of us. I hope they will embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ as we have, so they can withstand any challenge that comes their way. I plan to encourage them in achedemics and sports/music etc, to excel in all they attempt so they can be well rounded and self sufficient. I would love a larger home (not too large, I don't like to clean my friends), one where we could entertain large groups and make it just cool enough that my family would feel enticed to come visit some time. I desire to be a better wife to my husband and a better saint to my Father in Heaven. I do believe they go together (if I’m faithful to my Father in Heaven, then I will be more devout to my spouse and our team efforts).

Mike: To own a house on a large amount of acreage so I can shoot whenever I want.

1 comment:

gretchen said...

Lila, I love your 30 days...but this one was my favorite...more children. I love your righteous desires. I love your example. It was fun to read all your days and I got a kick out of Mike's!