Friday, October 14, 2011

"All the better to EAT you with!"









and lastly, let us not forget our model....


:D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

First of all, I am so excited that I actually MADE these costumes!! With a sewing machine... and my two hands... and I even LINED CG's cape AND bonnet. Man I'm cool. :) I am so glad I did it and feel a great sense of accomplishment. I will blog even more about it later, including how I made their costumes. (hint: go to Martha Stewart's site) I had the best time doing it and to made it better, the kids really liked their costumes and better yet, were GREAT for me in the photo shoot in the back yard forest. (I only raised my voice once when CG dropped some of her 'apples' on the forest floor than tried to EAT them!! ugg!!! grossssssss). I would like to take this time to thank Frankenstein for stepping up to be my mannequin when I needed him most in the wee hours of my seamstressing. You're my dog, Yo. xoxo :)

7 comments:

Lee said...

This is so cute I just can't stand it!!!!

Shannon Hairr Designs said...

Um those are AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZINGLY DARLING!!!!!! The costumes are precious, the models are even more precious. The mother is amazing! I had a wonderful chuckle. Love, YFM

Chesney said...

So Cute!!! You are so talented!!

lovely dear juanita said...

oh my goodness! how fantastic is this!?! SOooooo cute!!!! as soon as I saw their costumes I thought, I bet she made these. you are so crazy talented (and motivated). how do you ever find the time? they look so totally awesome!!! dude. ( it's late and we've been watching Finding Nemo lately, sorry). hehe. kudos on a job well done my dear; all the better to envy you with! hehe. get it? oh boy, I'm cracking myself up. I'd better go to bed. could you imagine what I would come up with if I would craft at night instead of playing on the computer? yeah, you still beat me out.

Little Family Fun said...

Seriously amazing. You should make more and sell them! Because I've always wanted a friend who is a millionaire. :)

Ashley Jane said...

I NEVER SAW THIS! THIS IS AMAZINNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

(That Sarah-lucy comment was from me but I didn't know my roommmate had been signed in on this computer.)