Friday, October 7, 2011

All about US: Day 7

A PHOTO THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

Lila: I just gotta say, this picture makes me the most happy I have ever been in my life. To some, they may see this and only see Evan with Mike and I but I see all my dreams coming true. We were just laying on the bed with him (3-4 days old) at the hotel in Atlanta and I decided to try to take a picture of the 3 of us. It became an iconic family tradition. We also took one like it with Cora Grace. We just couldn't believe we actually had a baby. We really couldn't believe it! These were the moments, looking at Evan, I imagined all the children we would and could be blessed with from now on. It was emotional, exhausting and glorious. Ahh. I'm so grateful to be a mom.
 

Mike:




1 comment:

Steph and E said...

Love the description of your pic :)