Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All about US: Day 19

TALENTS AND HOBBIES

Lila: I love to see and recreate crafts. I love to give them as gifts because I really like that others appreciate it. I am attracted to homemade anything. It makes me also like baking. I love my career because I can do it with my own hands. I love photography because I am in control of the picture. I also think I have a talent and hobby of loving my children. It is literally what I want to do with my time. I feel connected to the lifestyle of my grandparents and great grandparents time when you were self sufficiant and made do with what you have. I also like simple elegance and decor.

Mike: I play the guitar and have written songs. As far as hobbies, I love watching/attending sporting events as well as shooting  guns at the range.

No comments: