Monday, October 17, 2011

All about US: Day 17

WHAT MAKES YOU INSECURE/PROUD

Lila: Insecure… true to my personality, I had to look up the exact definition to help me form the right answer (a little thing I do sometimes. I have a desire to be accurate) : not confident: anxious and lacking in self-confidence. Hmm. Man, I really try to be positive even in adversity.What's the point of focusing on the negative? I guess I do feel insecure if I get lost (thanks to GPS that’s an old challenge) or am going to a new place I guess? As far as what I’m proud of: that I have an education that is useful and universal. That I’ve managed to keep my husband around and haven’t driven him away yet is an accomplishment I’m proud of. ;) I'm proud of the family I came from and the one I am creating together with my husband. Imperfections and all.
Mike:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you couldn't talk to me, you were making all these posts! What time did you go to bed? Love you. yfm