Thursday, October 13, 2011

All about US: Day 13

SOMEONE WHO HAS IMPACTED YOUR LIFE

Lila: I honestly try to let myself be impressed by someone every day. A few people that stand out: Mrs. Eastman, 6th grade teacher because she was fun and patient, therefore I wanted to and did learn from her. (in H.S. Mr. Collins and my Family teacher also showed encouragement towards me). My mom because no matter how many children she had or resposibilities outside our home, serving church and community, she always had time for me. Also, my mom taught me the value of "it's WHAT is right, not WHO". She always bears testimony of a devoted follower of Christ in everything she does, and doesn't even realize it. She is such an example to me... I had an instructor in my Nashville hair school that I loved (and currently blanking on her name. frown), she saw my potential and encouraged it. The common thread I see is people who took time to love and encourage me. That sounds like wonderful people to me. There are thousands of others but those are some big ones.

Mike: (tba)

No comments: