Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sister sister

If I haven't mentioned before, I love the family I was brought up in. 11 kids and two crazy parents (or is it "insane"... either way, they had 11 kids for goodness sakes. They can't be right... right? he he he). One of my sisters, Ashley just turned 27 and is single. She really won't mind me talking about her or linking to her blog to read her post cause, she's the 10th of 11 and that means, she welcomes attention. :) Being LDS where everyone seems to marry before they finish puberty, I think it's a lot of pressure on my sister to find her husband and eventually have babies. I have watched her evolve into the person she is today through her struggles to understand herself and path in life. I am so proud of her for always seeking after good things and for how much she's learned about herself and life in general. If you click on her name towards the top, you will read one of her latest epiphany's. I think she is wonderful, beautiful, talented and smart. Well on her way to greater greatness. I hope all her dreams come true. I hope her post is inspiring to someone else that reads this. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our Ashley! YFM

Ashley Jane said...

:) Thanks Lila! (and MFM!)