Monday, January 10, 2011

We love SNOW

Dreaming of a white backyard....

Man, I'm gonna start getting her to dream some more awesome stuff! ;) We got about 4 inches today (the most I may have ever seen in my 9 years in Tennessee) and I couldn't wait to get the kids dressed to go out in it. Tomorrow we may get more snow and maybe then I'll finally build the snow family I was planning for today? We'll see...

The following picture is AMAZING! I have no idea how it came out so neat-o looking. If I knew how to edit photo's, I couldn't have edited it this more awesome looking. Evan, my boy, you look so super cool with the very white back drop.

The trees looked really really cool and Evan looks so very very tiny next to them.

C.G. didn't really go outside and the close up I took won't load. Cross your fingers for a good one tomorrow though. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missing you, but reading your blog as much as I can! I am so happy for you and your family! xoxo!