Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My friend Loretta

This is my beautiful friend Loretta. She was married New Years Day to her honey Akim. They only started dating a few months ago (met a few years ago but didn't date till now) but knew it was right for them to not to waste another moment apart. I am so happy for her but also for Akim cause he has one very loving, forgiving, couragous wife. Loretta is loyal and generous to her friends and from the moment I met her, she let me know how much she cares about God being in her life. Although I've witnessed her in another relationship that was nice, this is the one she was born for. Loretta, I love you, our family loves you and are so happy and proud of who you are today and what is in store for your future. Congratulations, I'm still working on a gift, give me a good year to get it to you ok? ;) ha ha ha.

No comments: