Friday, January 21, 2011

i know it's past my bed time but i'm headed there so chill. i'm having blog reading withdrawl! i don't have time to read others tonight but saw some great topics i can't wait to read tomorrow night. also tomorrow night i will reveal my transformation. I CUT MY OWN HAIR TODAY!.... OFF! I cut about 6-7 inches off and layered it up with my Hair Razor. I'm impressed with myself! I'm pretty happy with it except I really need to color it tomorrow so then I'll have a full report for you. I know you can't wait to see it. :) read you tomorrow....

1 comment:

H said...

Hey sugar!! No one commented here so i just HAD too! LOL.....Oh that adorable baby Cora Grace!!! MUAH!
She is your best model and the most cutest baby girl ever! She is so lucky to have the Stutevilles! xoxo
And little Evan, ever growing and experiencing all that he can....good and bad (the keyboard incident was quite funny!) :-) But so precious too. I do find that while you do such an awesome job on your blog, why the change to a new one? I hope no bad intruders?!? I also loved seeing your world map of all the places in the world your 'visitors' are from. Oh and your lemon clock too!
:-) I LOVE your new haircut! Sexy mama!! LOL!! I so wish you could do my hair ALL the time. You are the most honest and really really good at it!!!! I have really been through the ringer with trying to find a good one, but no one compares to YOU~ and I am not just saying that. And for the record I don't like to ask you when you come out here. You are on vacation! and not to mention your family craves for your talent as well. LOL. ok well just a note hello. I am trying to begin my goals with Darren so we can take steps to deal with our situation, but I think of you often and can't thank you enough for your loyal friendship!!! Hugs and love to you sugar!! love, H