Saturday, January 1, 2011

7 month C.G.

{added a video to the end of this post on January 14, 2010}

{photo editing thanks to marrion!}
I like to slobber and chew on everything still.
My scooting skills are improving cause I'm never in the same place my parents placed me a few moments earlier.
My dimples have come out again lately with my big smiles.
I have become even more in love with my big brother and follow him with my eyes, ears, giggles and smiles whenever he is near. :)
My parents never get frustrated with me cause I'm so adorable (same can't be said for my poor brother Evan).
I got a new boy cousin a few days ago and he is very cute in his pictures. We're gonna be friends.
I like to mimic a Llama and spit all the time. (not mommies favorite but I think it's pretty darn entertaining!)
My brother lets me use his old doorway bouncer and I love it but I also love playing on my excersaucer.
Still no teeth but I started rice cereal last month and assume my parents will see even more drool soon.
Finally ...
I want to have my adoption finalized as soon as possible but we're waiting to hear an 'all clear' from California. Will you please pray with me and my family to hear good news this week so I can go to the temple soon with my parents and be sealed to them?
Thank you!!
Xoxo Cora Grace.

3 comments:

osj said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!! Smooch, smooch, smooch!

-m

Anonymous said...

LOVE those lips! Adorable sweet bebe! - Mari

MotherMonkee said...

I just L-O-V-E that girl!! I will prayer that you can all get sealed soon! (and I really want to be there when it happens!!)