Friday, January 21, 2011

Drum roll please...

As promised here is a post of my self cut, new "Do". I recently decided I wanted to cut my hair off significantly. Normal people would actually go to a hairstylist to do such a thing... well... I did, MYSELF! :) he he he. I got my razor out, hatched a plan and off I went and documented it too! I hope you enjoy seeing me with greasy hair, spare tire and no make up on cause that's what you are about to witness and I'm obviously 'ok' with is cause here it is. :) You will be rewarded towards the end with a picture of today WITH make up on but all the pictures aren't the best since they are from my phone so if you think I look kinda ugly, lets just blame the phone camera, shall we? Thank you. :) And for your information... don't be surprised if I go shorter. Fun. he he he.



Before

Sooo long.


Half way there..

All done!

Again, please ignore the greasy hair. I washed it the day before but slept on it and ran out the door. This is what I get. Oh well. :)




The Carnage.

This is this morning, with it washed and blow dried. :)...

I look mad sort of but I'm not. I'm not sure what happened.

There it is... a smile. ;)  and It ain't half bad if I do say so myself. ha ha ha.

Ahem. You didn't think I'd write a post with out sneaking in a few newbies of these cuties. :)
Here's Evan playing stick the suction dart on each other's forehead with Daddy. (Daddy always plays the most... "creative" games, thanks daddy. ha ha ha)


UGH! Nothing can be said about this cuteness!! My friend Lisa makes and sells these hats and it is perfect. I love it to pieces. She also makes them with flowers on them and I think I will see if she will still make that on it cause it will only be more adorable. The baby however is not for sale and can't be made More adorable than adorable... right? :)

 

8 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE your new hair cut! You seriously cut it yourself? That just seems impossible to me. I kept looking in the pic and video for a hairstylist to be hiding somewhere, but it was just you! Brandi is always cutting her own hair too. I can barely style the back of mine, let alone cut it! Nice work. You are beautiful!

LittleFamilyJL said...

It looks amazing! And in that last picture of your new hair, You look like a MOVIE STAR!!! It could be the sunglasses, the mad look a the paparazzi, but most likely the hair.
whoo-hooooo!

Hallie Owens said...

Great haircut! Wish I could come to TN for some hair treatment. P.S. loved the blog with the missing keys. How could you not just love that. Landon drinks Ovaltine too.

Cher said...

Your hair look gorgeous! I still don't understaind how anyone can cut their own hair, but you are proof that it can be done and look great! Miss you!

MotherMonkee said...

woo-woo! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks amazing!!! Man, I miss having my haircut by you!!!

Scatcat said...

I am MUCH relieved to see the next day pictures, and NOW agree with you that it is SUPER CUTE and I LOVE it, and I welcome the change :-D LOL The greasy gray just didn't do anything for it. I was laughing along with you on the video. Hahaha! You might have to be a Wutkee to understand video documenting things as random as a hair cut, taking a refrigerator out, or cutting down a tree, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience :-) I also loved the carnage! Dang girl! :-D

Anyway, love it, and love the pics of the, as always, ADORABLE children :-D

lovely dear juanita said...

this is so cute! what a post! haha!

I began reading it, thinking that you would come out with a super short pixie cut . . . but it was just to your shoulders. ha! so funny! it IS still significantly shorter though, i'll give you that! it's super cute! it amazes me that you can do all of that all by yourself! how do you reach back there?

love the dart on the boy. he's so cute . . . those eyes are just gorgeous! ugh . . . and Cora Grace!!!! squeeze!