Monday, January 17, 2011

New Project

I have been looking for an inexpensive and space saving way to add some sort of book shelf in Evans room and I found it, here. It is so perfect! I plan to make it under his window possibly where there is 'wasted' space. I have found many versions, including ones with the childs monogram or ABC's etc. Anyway, hope you're excited too cause when I found the diy, it seems totally simple. My biggest obstacle is always, finding a stud in the wall to attach it for goodness sakes! Here's a picture of what I hope to make:

6 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Way cool! Happy stud hunting!

Lee said...

that is cute. and thanks for your sweet remarks on my blog. It made me feel good.

lovely dear juanita said...

LOVE! I've seen these on Etsy. I'd love to do one for Serif's room (when he gets a twin bed). I love their paint and fabric choice too. Cool photo!

Carrie and Nathan said...

I love it! Pictures when you're done girl!

Lindsey's Story said...

I love these and will probably make some for Everett's room! He's a little obsessed with books...

Scatcat said...

WOW! Great idea! It's just fabric on "curtain rod's", right? It's great! You can make pockets and everything. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you do it. :-)