Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Next Year's Christmas Card :)

Cora Grace, Mommy, Daddy (he doesn't wear scarves) and Evan
Next years card... What do you think? ;)

You know this angel baby didn't make a peep out there in the cold and she was out with us for at least 30 min. When I looked up from making the 2nd adult snowman, her little nose and cheeks were all red and chapped poor thing but she didn't even care, she gave me a humoungus snotty smile and kicked her chubby legs. Still, I took her in the house while I finished the snow kids. Thanks for being such a good sport C.G. and I'm glad it was warmer out today and better snowman making white stuff!






We sure had a fun and full day out in the snow today (except Daddy has been at work.. boo). I personally think I did an amazing likeness to ourselves with the snow people. :)

2 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Christmas card is a keeper for sure. Awesome! Wonderful pictures.

Scatcat said...

I love it for your Christmas card! ;-)