Monday, January 17, 2011

Crawling Video

It's hard to believe there is a moment of these childrens lives, not yet recorded by picture or video but I believe I have not yet shared Cora's crawling efforts so here she is after one of her favorite toys from Aunt Sunny. :) It was actually just taken today after we had to leave church early for Evan having a fever. I think it's finally gone but we're keeping a close eye on the little guy. If he's feeling happy tomorrow. I'll try to finally get a video of him on here... it's been awhile. :)

3 comments:

Mama Mary said...

BIG SMILE!!! This little gal warms my heart!

lovely dear juanita said...

Wow! Already? I guess it's time, but really? Already? Heehee. I love the music from the toy too. It sounds like the old pipe organs you hear from river boats! Love it!

Way to go Cora Grace!!!

-m

Scatcat said...

She is SO ADORABLE and proud of herself!! Thanks for that moment of cuteness :-)