Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crazy Faces Video


So, I have FINALLY got Michael to figure out how to download all my pictures and videos from my phone to the computer so you're about to get some treats. This first one is actually from tonight and you really don't want your sound up cause I didn't realize how loud my voice comes across (yes i know i'm loud but this is different). Just a warning. Cora has been increadingly making this hilarious faces that I love and hope you do too. :) xo


This was earlier this week. :) I think she's progessing in cuteness. Possible? ha ha ha.

Here is an old post of C.G. at 7 months that I have added a video to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see you enjoying your beautiful children. Love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Since Michael knows how to download your images into your blog, please ask him how I can download these images into my phone since we have the same phone. Thanks everyone. Love, Mom

Ashley Jane said...

SO adorable! I love the way the first one ended!!! I think I died. Ask Kimball.

lovely dear juanita said...

Serif and I sat and watched these videos on Sunday. We both sat here laughing! So sweet.