Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catching up.

So, of course we sorta did another photoshoot a couple days ago while the kids were a-playin' and really captured a few cuties. :) Hoping for the 4 inches of snow tomorrow that has been promised so I can post more fun. :)
tom boy already.

It reminds me of a picture in this old post on my other blog.

 So Grandma Jennie got Cora an interactive pink dog for Christmas, which she loves. The problem is, Evan loves it too and from Christmas day on, he was carrying it everywhere with him and talking to and about it every second of the day until Monday when we went and bought him Scout. :) It was a suggestion from Evan's buddy, Serifs parents to get a Scout dog for him when they babysat and 'branded' him ( ha ha ha, I mean tattoo'd him) recently and when we saw his obsession with the pink dog (we named "Love"), Mike went right out and got him his own doggie. He carries it everywhere and loves it so much. Thanks Grandma Jennie for inspiring us to jump into action and thanks Godby's for your intuition. ;)

Evan's new and adorable thing is to first say "Hug me?" or "I hug you?" with the most adorable pleading brown eyes you've ever seen then once he's hugging you he squeezes you really tight and and yells, "Squeeze, Squeeze, SQUEEZE" while pumping his arms around you. Here is a demonstration of him carefully giving Cora Grace some "SQUEEZE's". UGH! sooooo cute! (man, i gotta record this soon!)
 I think she want's out of this one. ha ha ha.

I'm having so much fun with these little kids. I am grateful for them every hour of every day. Parenting has been a gift to me. I'm grateful to have Michael at my side, having fun raising our children. I know it may be annoying to hear over and over for some but it is a dream come true after all...

3 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Awesome pictures!! Seriously those are some stinkin' cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lila. Love you. Mom

Cher said...

I'm so glad that you take pictures of day to day happenings. They will love looking at these pictures and have fun remembering their old toys and the memories they made.