Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update on Cora's court date and etc.

We are so excited that this day is finally approaching! At the same time, life has been very busy so time keeps slipping away. When we first got the date of April 25th it was soooooooooooooooo far away but it's around the corner now. Anyway, we would love any of you to come but the time has changed and will conflict with anyone with school kids. ;( boo us cause we really really want our friends there. It is now, still
Monday April 25th but now at 230pm.
If you are interested in coming, send me an email: lilastuteville@yahoo.com and I'll tell you the place. The beautiful and talented Brianna Fisher will be there to take photos so if nothing else, come to say hi to her (between takes of course) :). Michael's parents will be there too and some friends said they wanted to try but with the time change, I don't know who will be able to make it so let me know if you want to know where it will be. Hope to see you there and bring a tissue or two. No matter how hard you try, you cannot NOT cry! :)
the Sealing will be Saturday April 30th and would love any temple goers to come!! Pleeeeaassee? Email me for the session time, it hasn't changed for those of you already planning to come. My mommy will be here for 5ish days and one of my brothers, Bennett will be here from California for just the occasion (and blessing Sunday May 1st) then back to his 4 children (his daughter Juliet is CG's bday twin) and wifey and job. On that note... as you probably know flights are extremely expensive right now (or many more siblings would have been able to come) and I'd like to see if I can find somewhere for my brother to sleep for a few nights so he doesn't have to get a hotel. I have a cat, the cat has a lot of fur and cat stuff and Bennett is really allergic to that. It's worth a try right? So, if you have a cat free house, in the 'boro and have an extra bed for him to sleep in at night, I would love you forever if you didn't mind him sleeping there. He's a Dean of Students at a middle school so if you have kids he can repremand them for you, ok? ;0) Also, anyone have a blow up matress I can borrow that weekend? he he he. I think that's the end of my plea's... he he he.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have a mattress that you can use.

Klare said...

So exciting! Congrats!!

osj said...

Super stoked!!! I do have 2 twin air mattresses that you are welcome to use. They are our camping ones but they're nice. Let me know!