Friday, April 8, 2011

HAT and other week 'toppers'.



We got to finally meet my friends Amanda & Kyles baby Easton the other day. He is very cute and his mommy is a natural (not surprised). On our way to the car, we stopped to say hi to her horses. Evan was exhausted he looks like he's about to fall asleep. :) He got to touch one of them with 1 finger which he was pretty jazzed about. ha ha ha. We can't wait to go back when the weather is better so we can take more photos of Easton (and hopefully his mommy and daddy) outside in the sunshine. :)

Cora Grace was so sick last week. It was heart breaking. Her usual smilie self was so pitiful and she was tired all the time. Normally when I change her clothes or diaper she is immediately doing a flip to get away or move on to the next thing but she's been just laying there, staring at me. It was wierd. She seems to be 100% now so I'm happy but still, here are a few more pitiful ones...

This is hilarious. My mom played a game with Evan where she put anything on her or his head and said, "HAT". So every once in awhile, he brings it up again even though she taught him this like a year ago. On this particular day, he took the lid to Cora's bottle, put it on her head and said....


"HAT!" he he he he. :) (that's just for you Putsie)

Ok, so here we have Evan's latest funny.
He loves to play with a good toilet paper roll these days but the "best" part is yet to come. . . Here he was scolding (innocent) Cora to "don't touch kitty cat, no screaming, you go time out", all through the t.p. portal of shame. LOL.

Articulating her impending doom if she doesn't shape up. ha ha ha.

My friend Kacey gave me this swing and I haven't had a place to put it. My cute and very manly husband, cut up the branches of our trees in the back yard and ta dah! Insta swing set. :)

She likes it, she really really likes it! ;) Thank you Kacey and family for all the hand me downs over the past couple years. xo :0)

lastly, more and more now that Cora is mobile, Evan actually enjoys playing with her. He still thinks everything is his but eventually shares with her. These are sweet moments of my future. :)

On an unrelated note: I ORDERED MY BLURB BOOK TODAY!!! whoo hoo! I cannot wait to recieve all 418 pages of it's crazines. It has been a labor of love to get it together and only mildly neglected my family and responsibilities as I prepared it for print. he he he. :)
Also, anyone interested in coming to Cora's Court Finalization (it will be worth it), it is still on April 25th but the time has changed to let me know if you want to come and I will give you the later in the day time. :) xoxo

No comments: