Friday, April 15, 2011

BLURB BABY

It's here! We love it. I am grateful that Michael is so impressed and thankful for the time I not only dedicate my spare time to journaling our lives these ways but that I spent significant time making the book. I really believe this is something we will cherish as a family for generations. How much would we love it if we came across our grandmothers pictured journal that told the story of her childrens births, love of spouse and God? We would love and cherish I say! :) I'm so glad the book is here. I'm already considering changes to the way I blog and print the next book (yearly from now on) cause it was fun and looks amazing.




7 comments:

James' Rants said...

Oh wow! That is neat to see in print. That will be something your kids can share with their kids and grandkids for generations to come. What a great idea. Many more cherished memories!

Christian and Katie said...

It's gorgeous! Love the black background with the white text. I might have to try that for next year's book. All that hard work was completely worth it!

Klare said...

Awesome!!!! I have 2 and we LOVE them!!!! My kids love to look at them all the time. Yay!!!!

osj said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! This looks amazing!!! I want to see!!!!!!! hmm, jealous. I SO need to do this.

Chesney said...

looks great! What a great memory for your kids!

Mama Mary said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

This looks awesome!! You have inspired me to do this...one day :)