Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sooOO behind!

I have been working every spare minute on my Blog to Book project through Blurb. I have enjoyed the process even though, accidentally, I ended up having to feed every post (over 500!!) manually, including where I wanted the pictures to be and sizes. An end is in sight and there is ever the possibility that I will be finished this weekend! Whoo Hoo! It was so exciting to first re-live the joy we felt hearing about each of our children coming to our family and then fun to see all their photos and activities since then. :) I can't wait to see it all printed out. In the mean time, Cora Grace is now 10 months old!? You better believe I took pictures but I just haven't had time (maybe tonight??) to post them. She's been feeling horrible for a week now. I suspect teething but we've been changing a TON of diapers for the poor thing, washing clothes and giving baths. Whew! We enjoyed conference weekend and an impromptu play date with our neighbors Stephen and Liz (and etc) ;). Thank you! We look forward to posting more and finally getting to catch up on your blogs... I hope you are all well.

1 comment:

Mama Mary said...

You are the blog Queen ~ my shero. Good luck wrapping up your blog book. Jen 1 recently got two new ones ~ fabulous! Real treasures. I believe S. W. Kimball would be extremely pleased with you gals ~ GREAT journaling!