Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Pictures

You know I can't help myself so here's a boat load of pictures of our families Easter treats...





big boy underpants, the gift that keeps on giving. thanks easter bunny!
(do you DO the potty training that goes with these??)
 





Don't you just love Evan's reflection playing and my reflection catching this shot while Cora YEARNS to play with Evan? :) If she'd stop eating grass, I'd let her out for goodness sakes! ;)


This is a little 'indoor' kite (obviously we are totally breaking the rules having it outside) that is AMAZING!
I plan to buy this for little boys for the rest of my life. ;)


"someone" doesn't like it when you take her grass away. poor baby.

evan contemplating eating a dandilion puff... then does but i didn't react fast enough to catch. darn!



just trying them on. evan though his Brobee underwear were swim trunks and immediately begged and cried to go outside to swim "in the pool- pink mommy?" sorry buddy, no. lol

1 comment:

lovely dear juanita said...

Aw, so cute! I wanted so bad to get a lot of good ones of Serif, but I always tend to get in the wrong position of the natural light. boo. I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful Easter. We did too, just not captured as beautifully as yours. =)