Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sibling "Sweet"ness

Oh these babies, how do I love them... let me show the ways... :)

Nothing better than Christmas PJ's in August right?

Last week, we met a friend at Miller's Grocery (it's a quaint small town diner that is delicious!). Armed with only my phone camera (and thanks to Picnik.com and its editing genius), I had to sieze the moment outside. :)

"Cheese"! xo!

Here's a story for you. This is where we do 'time out' for Evan and Cora. Mostly Evan at this point but Cora Grace is wearing her own space in T.O. Anyway, what is happening here, and in most cases is... EVERY time in the last week that Evan is sent to time out, CG goes over and plops down next to him! lol. I will try to get a video of this. :) Michael took and sent this picture to me on Saturday. He said, when Evan got put in t.o. CG went over to him, bent down and gave him a kiss. swoon swoon swoon swoon!

I could NOT help buying them matching pj's. 1. Evan loves Thomas 2. cg looks AMAZING in blue/turquise type blues to be spacific 3. they were $3.00 on clearance at walmart... WINNING! :)

Two Sundays ago I made cupcakes for my SS class. I made a box frosting (it was wierd and marshmallowy - opps) so of course the babies got the beaters, just like a good parent would right?! ;)







It is next to impossible to keep anything on Cora's head. I have never put these hats on either child but it was real hot and sunny this day and I thought I'd try. You see how this worked out for our wagon walk.

I distracted her by letting her wrap her chubby fingers around mommies phone, instead of pulling her hat off. ;) I'm sneaky.


Obviously, my studly son has no problems with head gear. ;) I love that he's wanting to wear hats again. :)

:)

Oh my gosh. Here's Cora Grace doing YOGA's 'downward dog' to entertain Evan during his sentence of two and a half minutes in Time Out. She's so thoughtful.
Please be as happy as me that Evan is totally smiling at her through her legs. :D

Now WE are all smiling at her through her legs. :) xoxoxoxoxo!

2 comments:

Shannon Hairr Designs said...

I totally just giggled the whole time with these last pics. They are both so adorably cute!!

We should get cora and Alaina together to play sometime!

lovely dear juanita said...

loooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee!!!!!!!