Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big Girl Seat


I couldn't handle it anymore. We decided to go ahead and put Cora Grace in a big girl car seat. I really wanted to keep her in it till she was 2 but I couldn't wait. I also switched which side the kids sit on. It's only been one car trip but I love it! Evan is enjoying his new perspective from the driver's side of the car and Cora loves seeing mommy. Mommy loves seeing what Cora needs! Ahh. Also, I really wanted a normal color seat, like one that matches the car but this was all there was and I wanted it now. I was soooo over shopping, in the rain, with two impatient-needing to nap babies. So pink and floral it is. :) (the phone pic makes it look WAY pinker and brighter than it really is fyi)

Side note: I recently began attempting to make my own hair bows for Cora. I really need a class in it cause they're pretty lame but the kids love to play with them at least. CG lets them stay on for about 23 seconds on average but every once in awhile I distract her enough that she accidentally leaves them on for 30min! whoo hoo! The best part? Evan is so competitive for attention that every time I put a bow on Cora Grace, he asks for a "bow tie" in his hair. :) He is very insistant and even asks for them when she isn't wearing them now. I cannot deny his persistance and personally think he looks adorable... you be the judge. :) (one of my few 'successful' bows. I think he looks like Mini Mouse. lol)

he's gonna be so mad at me one day.. :/ he he he.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with your choices and with you too, mommy. I also appreciate your talents and desires. Love you, YFM

lovely dear juanita said...

hehehe. love it!