Monday, September 12, 2011

day "care"... lol.

Ha ha ha. So Friday Mike picked the kids up from day care and as I was at my overnight retreat an hour away (to be blogged at later date), he needed to text me how they did that day at day care. Well, Cora Grace came home with a shiner because a kid in her class threw a toy at her face. Evan had grass on his clothes and in his hair and scratches all over his face. There was no explanation given for that. The good news... they are both still adorable. WHEW!! :) I guess you can say they have been 'hazed' for their daycare initiation and hopefully won't ever come home with much worse. :)



Today we played with a cereal box. It was a challenge on the ever moving CG. lol.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAT!LOL. YFM

lovely dear juanita said...

ahhhhh . . . all part of daycare. Serif was bitten by a kid back in January. every day we would pick him up from daycare and ask him how his day was, his response was, "Grant bit my finger." one day about a month ago I asked him if Grant was nice to him today and he replied, "Grant didn't bite my finger!" Wow! I couldn't believe we finally broke the trauma of such a dramatic event! haha! he comes home often with scrapes and such. I guess it's all part of being a kid. sigh . . .

Mama Mary said...

Re the cereal box ~ and why do we buy our children TOYS when they are more entertained by trash? Just asking. Now. . . re Day CARE. . . siblings AND especially COUSINS can do as much OR WORSE damage. . .but I understand your concerns. No one likes to have their children abused by others. . . things happen SO quickly. I sent our Christian home with extra bruises on his last visit . . . he had pulled a can off the pantry shelf and hit above his eye before I could get to him. . . these kids are just too quick! LOVE you! OXOXOXO