Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Spinning


I got introduced to a great site called "Pintrest" and looked under the photography section to find a picture WAY better than these but I was inspired none the less. The photographer had put the camera around her neck, set the timer (plus I set mine on multi shots to try to get at least ONE) and spun with her subject. Her back ground was 'moving' but I was unable to re-create this as I'm still learning my camera. Still, the pictures were adorable. Evan's was my favorite, his look was so beautiful and a face I get the pleasure of seeing on a daily basis. I just love these babies. I hope you all try this and have better luck. The kids and I were getting too dizzy! I had to stop. I had fun though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to check the nursery school post today again. Maybe I can still see it. Tomorrow I'm in the temple most of the day. I hope they are still having an excellent experience. They sure look happy here. What a blessing. Love you. YFM