Friday, August 12, 2011

Life Vest video's

I don't remember why we bought these life vests, it's not like we live on a lake or have time to go to any water besides our back yard sprinkler but here they are, life vests for both kids. I decided to try them on the kids tonight and boy was it worth it. Maybe not to you but I was dying laughing at Cora losing her balance and falling down so turn your sound down cause I couldn't help histerically laughing. Enjoy. :)


Next, while getting Evan ready for his shoot, Cora stole my prepped for filming phone and ran off with it. This is her directorial debut:

Last but not least is the sad lonely 2 1/2 year old of the house, wishing for the attention of yester year. lol. He is throwing himself on the ground so I will again hysterically laugh at him like I did CG. Sorry son, that time is over. lol.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I got a good laugh from Cora's video! Thank you, I needed that.

I laughed at Evan's video- but not because of him, but because of you tell him he wasn't as funny... I love it!! I would have said the same thing. :)

Anonymous said...

That was darling for both children. I love how Evan words things! I hope you will always be able to see these things. Can you go back and look at old blogs? Thanks for your nice blog. I love it. YFM

Ashley Jane said...

Way cute. I was dying at the first video. Your laughter made it even funnier. Especially when I started it from the beginning a 2nd time. I love her directorial debut too! That'll be fun for her to see when she's older. Poor Evan not getting the attention of yesteryear, haha.

Ashley Jane said...

p.s. I love Mom signing as YFM :D