Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flowers for ME

FROM Me!! :)

Man, I just finished packing up and cleaning Lila's Chop Shop. I haven't turned in the keys yet but it's ready to pass on to the next suite holder. :) I totally failed in getting anyone to help me, and I actually for the first time ever, asked quite a few but it was like the worst night ever for anyone so I had to go it alone. I wasn't looking forward to it, my biggest concern was just getting my mini fridge into the truck. Not something easily done by myself, lol. I had the whole thing packed up AND mopped, dusted and wiped down in 2 1/2 hours! whoo hoo! AND my suite mate Shannon was there and helped me load the fridge. I am very thankful and am proud of how nice I left my space. Tomorrow I have to stop and leave the keys and I also bought another bouquet of flowers for my friend Laketra to wish her luck in my suite. She doesn't need it, she is very successful but we've become friends and I hope my space is better and conducive to growing her business. Ahhh. I'm so glad I got it done and can take it easy tomorrow with my beautiful babies before they start day care. I now feel I can survive the week ahead. Sigh. Thank you for all the encouragement by the way, it's very sweet. (and so appreciated)

2 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

btw, this phone camera picture does NOT do these flowers justice! they are my very favorite color rose. a verigated mix of rusty orange, red and yellow. they look peach in this picture. no offence but yelck! :)

Little Family Fun said...

I am excited about your new adventures ahead! And sad that I couldn't be there to help you clean up shop. :)