Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Do you have a lady bug up there?"

a few randoms...

Earlier today I was 'wiping my nose' and Evan who is currently obsessed with buggers, says,
"Do you have a ladybug up there?"
I have no idea where he got that from but it's the second time he's asked if I have lady bugs in my nose. lol. Honestly the best part is that he is genuinely concerned so I have to respond without laughing at him. :)


Now, here we have the beautiful Cora Grace, fresh awake from her nap today. I was trying to take a picture of her hair tornado for my sister Katrina who can appreciate a very embarrassing picture of myself as a young child with my own tornado. Only, when I was trying to capture her hair mess she threw in this hilarious expression and it had to be shared.


Lastly... My own laptop has been broken for months (where the cord connects to the mother board no longer connects) so I've been using Michael's. Well, about 2 weeks ago? I had carelessly left the computer on the couch and while this seems a perfectly safe place to leave a computer in ANY OTHER household, in our home it's danger zone #1. Evan is in constant time out for jumping on the couch etc so you can guess what happened. The computer was camouflaged by throw pillows so he really didn't know but he apparently stepped or jumped on it and now, this is what I have to read through and view my picture through;


Calgon, take me away!

4 comments:

Chesney said...

So sorry about the laptop! I love miss Cora grace's look! Take my photo!

Anonymous said...

One little monkey jumping on the bed.
He fell of and bumped his head.
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said-
No more monkey's jumping on the bed!

Is there a message here?
Putsie

Ashley Jane said...

hahaha, Calgon.

Meghan said...

Hahaha! I love the things kids say!!

that is a picture of Cora she will cherish for years. I love that beautiful girl.

Sorry about your laptop...