Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't have time to upload a picture yet but wanted to say how proud we are of Cora Grace. Today she sat up by herself for the first time! She would have stayed there all day I think. :) Her crawling is getting more impressive because even though she's still army crawling, she's now practicing getting up on her knees and rocking or even in what I call, 'stink bug' by getting up on her feet with her bum all up in the air. In my little photo shoot today, I even placed her standing with Evan that was adorable.

On another note, we still have no information about where Cora's paperwork is in order to finalize her adoption. I feel pretty frustrated that she is almost 9 months old and isn't officially ours, especially when we were given hope that she could be finalized before 6 months. :( We are trying to hold on to positivity but I admit that I am discouraged that we don't get return phone calls and no one initiates updates for us so I feel like I'm nagging. We are just praying that we will be able to hear some good news soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the delay.I know it's frustrating! Praying for you all. Love, Mom

Mama Mary said...

Hopefully "they" are SO slammed with placing sweet babies with adoptive parents there is no time to return phone calls. One can hope. Let me know if I can help!
Relax. . . breathe. . . there is a reason for everything! OXOXOX love you!