Friday, February 4, 2011

Funnies

This morning I was getting ready for my exciting one client work day (he he he) by putting my shoes on when Evan zips across the room, book in hand, slamming it on the couch. Cora squeals at the site of him (as usual) and in his haze of examining his book, he yells to her "Quiet Cora, I'm reading!"
Ah!!!! ha ah ah ah ha ha ha ha!

Just now, I filled his beloved reindeer Pez dispenser of which he again, streaked across 2 rooms to sit on the couch to enjoy a sugary treat of lemon Pez. Again, Cora in her excersaucer screeches as he passes only for Evan to reply, "Quiet Cora! I'm eating!". ;)
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are kids so cute!? eeek!

3 comments:

lovely dear juanita said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SOoooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Why are mom's so darling that appreciate their children's cuteness? Love, Lila's mom

Lee said...

They are cute so we don't eat them while they are young.