Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Party with Friends


Today, Evan and I hosted a (wadding) pool party with our friends and their kids. After all that I have been doing in the past month of busy-ness, I felt soooo behind in creating a birthday party for Cora. I could barely wrap my mind around it but wanted to make it happen since I had such a fun day for Evan on his first Birthday. The planning was flawed (like the fact that I didn't invited ANY girls - total accident) but we had the best time at the actual party! Whoo hoo! I invited a lot of the mom's from church that I talk to a lot so I could be entertained and it just so happens they have gorgeous sons of which my daughter could choose from to date 20 years from now. lol. ;) Evan was also happy about that cause he had someone to share his common interests of running, jumping, playing in water, picking up bugs and digging in dirt.  ha ha. Anyway... we had so much fun in the HEAT and SUN, splashing in water, running in sprinklers, eating snow cones and home made cake (it was fun!)...














We took a bath soon after cake. Can you blame us? :)



6 comments:

Kassie said...

Great job on the cake... I loved it.. everyone looks like they had fun... Thanks for always sharing

Christian and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Cora! Her hair is so cute and curly! I feel like it just showed up out of nowhere!

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures of cuteness and excitement. Looks like a fantastic party. The cake looked exceptional. All the artistic talents that I did not get obviously went to you for a double portion as a photographer, baker, party planner, etc. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love, Mom

MotherMonkee said...

It's a Lalaloopsy doll!! I think they are super cute! You did a great job on the cake. I am so sorry we had to miss it. C would have loved being the 'only other girl'. Happy Birthday, sweet Cora Grace!!

osj said...

so cute! look at those teeth!!! the cake is awesome! I love her bathing suit too. I want to squeeze her so bad!!!

osj said...

so cute! look at those teeth!!! the cake is awesome! I love her bathing suit too. I want to squeeze her so bad!!!