Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cora Grace's 1 Year Photo Shoot

Let's start off the photo shoot post by saying how Cora's Birthday started. Soon after the family waking her up to singing "Happy Birthday", Mike left for work then both children decided to bounce off the walls. Pictured here at the top is both kids in Time Out. ha ha ha. Evan's t.o. is for what else... CLIMBING THE CUPBOARDS!! He's obsessed! Cora Grace keeps getting into the new trash can so she got BUSTED! :) It's totally adorable though cause she totally just sat there :).

On to the shoot! I coordinated with my sister in law Jen to take photos of her daughter in the same outfits for their shared 1st birthday. One was the good ol' pink tutu from their 6 month shoot together and the second outfit was a just a fun romper with pearls. Cora wasn't feeling her pearls today :( but we still caught some great moments. :) I took the outside pictures, where else, my back yard but the 'forest' pictures are what is beyond my property fence. Our first time venturing there (and we only went 5 feet in, lol) and it was worth it. They are wonderful pictures of a sweet baby in the dark 'forest'. She is pretty serious in all those pictures because the cicadas are still out and singing all around her. I hoped to capture one flying to her or on her but they weren't as active as usual (probably dying off soon). I loved the forest so much that after taking Cora in and putting her down for her nap, I got Evan dressed, moussed his hair and gave him his own shoot, to be posted later this week/end. Enjoy these!















wow! a real ballarina :).





these out of focus pictures are not always a throw away to me. with the help of the editor, i feel like this one is art now.


































it is done. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are precious! Can't believe she is already ONE~ Amanda H.

Anonymous said...

She takes excellent pictures. Thanks for the post. I really enjoy them. Now on to Evan's shoot! Busy mom! Love, Your Mom

osj said...

a year? A YEAR!?! Are you serious? Lila! It just doesn't seem real! These photos are amazing! (as always). She is just as adorable as she was a year ago. I just love her. Happy Birthday Cora Grace!!!!

Christi said...

I LOVE you Lila!!!!!,

You precious,gorgeous, BEAUTIFUL children are so outrageously Adorable!!!!!

I just want to smooch all over Cora Grace's sweet curly blonde locks and her puffy cheeks.
And Party with Evan!! He looks like all kinds of fun!!

I Love to see you enjoying them!!
I send BIG Texas Love
Christi