Friday, June 3, 2011

Evan's Studly Photo shoot. he he he

Here they are! Evan's photos taken after Cora's, directly after I put her down for her nap.
I went in his room, layed on his bed and commenced tickling him with my feet. :D We had a great time for a few minutes till I realized, he needed a photo shoot. I grabbed my camera, tickled him some more while taking pictures then threw an awesome outfit on him, styled his hair and before you know it, we were out the door...




We went to the 'forest' behind our house and property line and had a ball...


This wide eyed look he gives is a result of me asking him to 'look at mommy'. All the better to see me with I guess. ha ha ha.

In his defense, I choose the vest to make him sort of GQ then rolled his sleeves to toughen him up then instructed the poor guy to put a hand in one pocket. He's adorable no matter what I did to him but I admit, it's not the best set up. :) Thankfully Mike said he looks awesome so that's all the matters at my house. :) Thanks honey!







"Hey, what you talkin' about? You wanna piece of me?" he he he








their's our house...






He's such a little stud muffin. :) xoxo

These next ones were at our fence for a change of venue. I love that he's giving us "the face" again lately, it's basically amazing. :) We love you so much little guy!















ending with a little "pull the wings off a dead cicada", activity. whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

oh man I just want to eat him up! what a stud muffin. great photos!

osj said...

he's really not like 16 in these photos!?! haha!!! these are gorgeous! his hair and outfit are perfect . . . not to mention the backdrops. he's totally hot! lol!!! seriousy cute and squeezably adorable!!!

Cher said...

I was laughing my head off! He is so adorable. His facial expressions are classic and I love the "tough guy" looks by the fence. You are a good photographer!