Sunday, May 22, 2011

neeeeeew hair cut for michael

We are really proud of our daddy. This week he let me 'buzz' his head. It's the shortest I've ever cut it in almost 14 years of marriage. He is admittedly, very vain about his hair (and striking good looks. lol) so he really almost chickened out once I suggested it but he let me and HE LOVES IT! He's excited he doesn't have to put all his product in his hair. Many of you who know him as well as I do will know it's a big deal that he's allowed this moment to happen. :) He looks great and honestly, it is about 1 1/2 inches shorter but still looks very much the same, very handsome. he he he. Proud of you honey!

8 comments:

Ashley Jane said...

Cool.

Meghan said...

How did I NOT notice this today??? Maybe it's because he still looks as handsome. :) I should have noticed because I know about him and his hair product!!! I like the new cut!

Kim said...

Um, and what is that line over his face?

Anonymous said...

Just as hansome as ever! Why comb your hair if you don't have to? Enjoy! Love, Mom

Mike & Lila Family said...

'kim', i think it's a shadow??

Kim said...

Ohhh, LOL. Okay.

Mama Mary said...

Oooooh! I like!!!! :>)

osj said...

hahaha! so funny. I'm lovin' the new family haircuts! I'd expect nothing less from you. i love it! looks great! nice move Michael. you should keep it for a while. I love Jeff's like that too.