Friday, July 15, 2011

Meet Sugar

I just love my sister in law Nanci. She is a great wife, a wonderful mother and a good friend. I always have a fun time with her and try to learn how to be a better person from her. Nanci let us have this special rocking chair after outgrowing her own 2 girls. Her mother gave it to her family and I know it has to be special to her, especially since her mother passed away recently, we are honored to be the next owners. She had one of the coolest grandma names around too, "Sugar", so in her honor, we have named this beautifully patina-ed shared rocker after Nanci's mommy. We hope Nanci is happy she let us have it. We will love it and rock in in for years to come. In these pictures Cora Grace had just woke up from her nap to...
Meet: "Sugar"

{She loves Sugar and her new doll from IKEA that we bought her in Chicago}





{best view in the house. ;) hugs for mommy. xo}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Nanci! Please text me that 1st pic so I can save it in my phone. Love you. Mom

osj said...

So sweet . . . and so special! Love it!