Thursday, July 28, 2011

Closing my Salon


So, in life, we change and grow a lot. For the past 3 years, myself and my family have enjoyed the blessings that came when I went out on my own to open "Lila's Chop Shop". Namely 2 blessings: Evan and Cora Grace. We feel so lucky to have had this time with them and the freedom to work my own schedule. With the kids growing and becoming more needy of my time, it has become difficult to run the Chop Shop the way I want and so another blessing has come my way...
I can't believe I've been on my own this long and I'm proud of what I've accomplished. While I'm definitely nervous about changing back to whence I came (I hope they will still like me?), there are many perks and blessings to moving on and closing my doors in a few weeks. Due to welcomed ownership restructuring, I will be returning to my previous salon, Tangerine! This has been many months in the making but it is finally time to transition. I have missed my beloved AVEDA products and cannot wait to use them and especially the color line again. This change gives an added boost to my creative morale. I appreciate the many years of loyalty to me since I moved to Middle Tennessee from California in 2002 and cannot wait to continue to do my best for you in the years to come. For the time being, any of you that see me for your hair (and FREE psychotherapy, he he he he), will continue to make appointments with me as it isn't yet announced I will be going there (to current staff). After August 18th, you can make all appointments with Tangerine Salon and Spa at 615-896-3302. My family and I are really looking forward to this change.
xo - Lila and Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all your dreams come true. Nice pic. Please email that to me or text it so I can have it. Love you. Mom

Cher said...

There will always be a Lila's Chop Shop, even if is just in the kitchen. Good luck with the new situation and keep those posts coming. Your kids are growing up so fast! xoxo

Hallie Owens said...

Congrats on closing one amazing chapter in your life. We wish you all the best on the upcoming chapter!

lovely dear juanita said...

can I just say that I LOVE this photo!!! so excited for your new endeavors too! we need to come see you again soon!