Saturday, July 16, 2011

Belated 4th of July report

Even though I wasn't there with my beautiful babies ON the Fourth of July, it doesn't mean it's too late to capture them in their 'outfits', today in a belated photo shoot. :)

Cora, of course, had 2 outfits to choose from or to wear one in the morning and one in the evening, if you will. And Evan had a manly American pride shirt. I love that I asked him to salute like this. It is precious but not as adorable as the one of them holding hands. It's now my phone's screen saver. :)







{ "All cute babies raise your hands"... "MEEEEEEEE". :) xo }

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Evan looks so grown up! So presh. And Cora.... Oh that Cora. Every time I see here I go gooey over her cuteness. I don't know that there's ever been a more beautiful baby.

Hallie Owens said...

Dang cute pictures like usual. My most pressing question is where did you get Cora's tutu? A must know.

osj said...

So cute! I LOVE the 'MEEEEE'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have soooo many of your blogs in my email. They, like this one are sooo darling. I'm going to save them into a file on my desktop. How do you save them? Do they go into your books? Love you. Mom