Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whew!

I finally am putting up the blog I have been working on for Tennessee Families Supporting Adoption! Whoo hoo! Recently I let you know I have volunteered to help out with organizing our local NEW TN-FSA Chapter. I was given the task to make the blog and had a great time putting it together. It has like no information for anyone that will use it yet but just posting it, gives us the responsibility to keep up with it, right? :) Anyway, I'm not just excited about the blog but about getting others involved with FSA, especially hearing that something we are teaching or guiding them in, helps them find their forever family through Adoption. I'm so grateful to our church for providing a way for us to more afford the adoption costs by suplicating the cost. I hope volunteering for service in FSA will give back a portion of what I have received from my 2 beautiful babies. Let me know what you think, I would love to know if you all think it is cohesive. I know there are many changes and additions ahead so I can handle it. :)

No comments: