Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fingers Crossed!

We have been told we may finally have all the paperwork in that we need in order finalize Cora's Adoption!!! Whoo hoo! We still have no birth certificate yet but our attorney says he's submitting what he has to the court and believes it's all the paperwork we need. Whew and please cross your fingers cause we just want our daughter to be officially ours. I might even feel confident enough to try to fit her in the blessing dress and hope it fits but I have been too scared. If all goes well, we could be in court finalizing in the next couple weeks-month!! WHOO HOO! I want to plan a very informal celebration with cake and punch or something just to show her off in person and welcome her to our big Tennessee 'family'. We will also bless her as soon as possible after. The first 'baby' blessed old enough to be eating a sandwich or something while getting her blessing. LOL. ;) Her sealing will likely be in April or May. I am looking the most forward to that and will try to bribe at least one family member to come from the West Coast to be here. If not we have plenty of support here and we hope you will celebrate with us. I'm gonna have to get someone (Meghan??? :) he he he) to be our photographer this time since Mari lives allll the way in Chattanooga now. :). eeek! I'm so excited!
P.S. has it REALLY been 10 days since I last posted? It's a record I think. It's been crazy around here. Evan has shifted his 2 year oldness in high gear and needs extra attention right now. I actually love it. We are making a little progress at a time, myself with learning patience, Evan learning obedience.

3 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

HOORAY!!!!!! I can't wait to hear that everything is finalized and done! I've got my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed.
:)

Hallie Owens said...

Oh we will keep you in our prayers. Hey shoot me an email with your address. The gifts have been amazing!

lovely dear juanita said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Yay Cora!