Thursday, March 24, 2011

This weeks photos








































I had a super-fun time with the camera this week as you can tell. It's extremely difficult to get a picture of Evan sitting still these days (and not in a 2yr old mood, lol) so you will get spoiled with pictures of Cora. I think the kids cuteness is self explanatory so I didn't comment on each one for once! The last 5 photos or so are at our niece's first ever track meet of which took sooOOO long to get to her event, we didn't even get to see her run cause we had to leave for the Predators game (v. Edmonton Oilers, of which we kicked booty!!!). I hope she had a good experience for her first meet and uses it to become the best competitor and athlete she can. We are proud of you Brooke! :)

7 comments:

Lee said...

I am in love with the close up of CG with the curtain on her head. I just wanna SMOOCH on her!!!!

My mom was happy to meet you! She likes to read your blog.

gretchen said...

Very cute Lila. You are so good with your new toy and the cutest subjects ever! Love C's up close window shots

Meghan said...

I agree with Lee!! CG is so smoochable!

Anonymous said...

How can you get anything done which such CUTENESS around you! Bennett and I are coming for the sealing etc. He's setting it up.
Love you. Mom

lovely dear juanita said...

Cora is such a ham! Haha!!!'
I just caught Serif sleeping half off the bed just like Evan in the above photo. So funny! Although we were at my dad's and the mattress was already in the floor. I guess he just found it comfortable . . . somehow. =)

H said...

Oh how I would love to have a little girl someday! Cora Grace is the most beautiful and cutest baby girl I have ever met! xoxox muah!!!
The picture of her by the window sill looking to her left - close up - is amazing! Photo contest worthy a winner. Please tell me you will frame that one. Just absolutely gorgeous! And no I did not forget about our favorite little boy Evan. I can sure tell how much he loves his mommy and just how happy he is. That is a true gift......proof to show just how wonderful his parents are and what a great job they are doing! Kudos to you and Michael!
I miss you. xoxoxox - Love, Sugar

Steph and E said...

I love the close-up of CG!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! And Evan is such a handsome little man...:)