Friday, March 18, 2011

WE HAVE A DATE!

Whoo Hoo!
We have a finalization date for Cora's Adoption! Monday, April 25th at 830am. Whew! (that's pretty early in the morning :/ ) I will double check that this is the earliest date and only time available in the day this weekend with our attorney (we go to church with him- Christopher Westmorland) and will start making official plans for Sealing and blessing after that. I am so excited to finally have a date. I am again greatful that Mike and I work hard together to keep pressing for information so this day could come. We will finally have our beautiful daughter be ours on paper and we are so thrilled about that. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS. WHAT A RELIEF. WHAT A JOY! LOVE YOU. MOM

Kim said...

Congratulations! She's the cutest little thing!
Why didn't you just fly out to California to finalize the adoption?

Hallie Owens said...

So happy that this day has finally come for your family. I am glad you are a fighter and I am sure you will give others hope.

Christian and Katie said...

Yey! What a relief that is! She is a seriously adorable baby!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I am soo excited for you guys! I know you are relieved as well!
Amanda H.

Elizabeth said...

That is great news!

MotherMonkee said...

Hooray!! I now you are excited and relieved!!

Meghan said...

I"m soooo excited!!!

osj said...

YAY!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you guys!!! mmmmm . . . . that smile.

Mike & Lila Family said...

"kim" i don't know that going to california for finalization was an option at all for us because we have to finalize in the state we live as far as i understand. also our family could not afford the plane tickets for 3 of us at this time. thank you for the question and for stopping by the blog.

thank you everyone else for your comments and encouragement, love you. :) we'are so excited! also, looks like it'll be 830am we would love any of you to come that want to, just email me and I'll name the place. xo