Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can life slow down please?

I have always enjoyed the pace of life as it happened. I don't remember a faze of "I wish life would hurry up so I could...". (then again, i have no memory so there you go). I have been accomplishing a lot lately, especially with lots of help from Mike, our house has been much cleaner. I love it! I still want to have time for many things but don't right now. I would really like to load the pictures from the cutest photo shoot with C.G. yesterday. We had fun playing with the light from the window and standing her up to 'look out' at the front yard. (not tall enough but the effort was adorable). Today, as many days, I hit the ground running and didn't sit down for time to myself till 115 and only then cause both kids were sleeping. Right now I'm watching C.G. through the monitor, playing on her floor by herself while I blog for a minute cause she decided not to sleep 2 hours like I'd hoped. he he he. Anyway, as soon as Evan wakes up and a few minutes, we're off again but it's all good cause we're gonna have a fun night. I also have some things happening in my business that I can't wait to share. It will benefit my family and benefit my clients, I can't wait! :) Talk to you soon... maybe. lol.

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

I want to hear about the good news. Can't wait!

Mike & Lila Family said...

well, i'm not quitting work for anyone worried about that or rooting for it. ;) Because of the competitive nature of my industry, I can't give any details but my business is changing and it is already getting me feeling creative again. :)like i said, good news for my family, good news for clients. xo