Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monday Photo Shoot. Just Because.

For no reason at all except the weather being unseasonably warm and I wanted to experiment with some new photo ideas I've stored away and that I've recently found through Pintrest. I took these pictures of the kids before the previously posted wedding dress ones but was so excited about the dress ones, I edited and posted them first. WORTH IT! :0) Again, here Cora Grace has way more pictures because she's super photogenic at this age... and she's a girl so she likes mamarazzi. :) Evan was being so sweet standing behind the rocking chair, (until he wasn't and tried to rock her off! lol) and trying to stand still. Throwing the leaves at the end are my favorite because it was really his reward for being so cooperative.

{see the hanging chandelier? I know it's hard to see and is why I either shot closer ups or removed it in most pictures}






"let's see.. how can I get down from here..."




before 'rocking' her...

after 'rocking' sister. lol
Signing "all done". lol
 



fin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are precious! I have an idea from there, but not sure my camera will do it.
Amanda H. :)