Monday, November 14, 2011

Going to the Chapel and She's, Gonna get Married...

I have been itching for a photo shoot. Specifically, I've found an idea to take a picture of your daughter in your wedding dress then at their wedding, display it (i don't know about that part). Lucky for me, my efforts to mentally find a new home for my dress failed! :) As you can see, Cora didn't exactly love being in the dress. What kind of girl IS she!!?? :) lol. I had a great time despite her being irritable at first. She is also teething as you will notice when both her hands are in her mouth. Later on she calms down and focuses on her multiple pearl necklaces. :) You'll have to try to pick your favorite so I know which one to blow up for her wedding. he he he. P.S. the dress was obviously gigantic on her so I used utility clamps in the back. It's very "Say Yes To the Dress" that way, you know? ;)
{Katie A. you have GOT to do this with your girls on the beach!}






{the teething I was talking about. so sad!}


This side shot is just an excuse to document her curls. :)










These are some other pictures I set the camera on timer, ran with CG and Evan into the Forest and posed so I could have a few with the kids. I have a recent injury to my legs I have to get looked at so by the time I took pictures with Evan, I really couldn't hold him for long cause he's so GIANT now! Sorry buddy. Tomorrow I hope to edit and load the other pictures I took of the kids together where I attempted to hang a chandelier off my forest trees, adding whimsy. I'm not sure it worked out but we'll see tomorrow. :). Last thing, it was all overcase today at 12 when I took these but as soon as I put the kids down for a nap at 124p, the sun came out! Rrrr. That's ok, it would have made me sweat, it was unseasonably WARM for fall already today the sun likely added 20 degrees of heat. The next few days should be raining so I'm glad I snuck these 'fall' pictures in. Enjoy.





7 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

and let me just say, in the last picture evan is totally giving that sweet smile to an unmanned, timer set camera. He's the sweetest. xo :) - lila

Jessica said...

Lila you look fabulous!!! And the pix of CG are way too cute. I couldn't pick a favorite.

Shannon Hairr said...

You're right, I totally LOVE these. And the ones of you and the kids are AWESOME!!

Chesney said...

Cora looks beautiful!! I love the dress shots!

Erin said...

I think my favorite is the one of CG sobbing with the dress all the way on. They are all cute though. Good idea!

Ashley Jane said...

aawww. I like that last one a lot. You are a mama to such a big boy!

Ashley Jane said...

Oh yeah, dang. I must have loved that one so much I forgot that this was the post with the wedding dress that made me laugh so hard at the beginning. What a bridezilla ;D