Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tutu Photo Shoot and Assistants

This is the tutu made by Aunt Jen for our twin birthday daughters. Cora wore it in her birth photoshoot, 6 months and one year photo shoot and I wanted at least one more time but who knows, maybe year 3 will see it again? :)
As soon as I mentioned I was going to take their pictures, Evan jumped at the chance to request his own camera (i thought he'd forgotten about it to be honest but he knew right where it was even) and to also take pictures with me of C.G. :) He wanted to be my assistant! So precious, it was really sweet and he did a great job as you will see at the bottom. He never got in my way either, just sat next to me, doing and saying what I was doing and saying.

Here's Cora Grace's 2 year tutu shoot;






and here are my photography assistants. ;)











the real child. lol.


"Look mommy, I'm taking a picture of the air vent!" I really like that you can see his view finder of what his picture is.

 Here are Evan's and a few of Cora Grace's pictures...





This cracks me up that she took this one of herself.

I couldn't choose between these two that Evan took. The one above looks like some sort of art. I love it.

"cheese"


Evan took AT LEAST 10 pictures of just his ankle/foot. lol.




lol.

"Mommy, I just am taking pictures of that fan!" Again, there were at least 15 pictures of his beloved fan. ha ha ha.

the famous air vent. love this little guy.

2 comments:

lovely dear juanita said...

ok. so these are totally unbelievable!!! their photos are amazing! they obviously take after their mother. I'm always blown away at your photography and composition skills. you rock.

oh and no intent to leave Michael out. I just don't see his stuff . . . I don't think.

Anonymous said...

DARLING! Just saw this????? Love YFM